Renowned architect New York Grosvenor Atterbury designed Cluett Hall. It measures three hundred feet long by fifty feet wide and is constructed of dark-red brick, set off with stone trimmings in the Elizabethan style. The Pawling School was founded in 1907 and occupied the Dutcher House (hotel) for three years before moving to its permanent location on Route 22 where Cluett Hall was built. More than one hundred years later, Cluett Hall still functions as the flagship building of Trinity-Pawling School. Note: Pawling School was renamed Trinity-Pawling School in 1947.