1. Artman, Benjamin, Bowling Salon & Liquor Store
2. Austin, David
3. Allen, George
4. Arlman, George
5. Butzell, John Merchant
6. Bookstaver, T. F. Lawyer
7. Burhans, George Blacksmith
8. Buskirk, William ?Merchant
9. Burt, William
10. Brady, John Central Meat Market
11. Beckly, William
12. Cohen, Albert Merchant Tailor & Clother
13. Davis, J. W. Shoe Store
14. Dawes, J. S. Physician
15. Dodd, Jared House Carpenter
16. Dubois, William B. Cooper & Keg Factory
17. Davis, J. S. Stove & Hardware Store
18. Eggnor, Allanson Carrage Smith
19. Eggleston, Major Carriage Smith
20. French, Albert Don? Cabinet & Chair Wareroom
21. Forligh & Gates Saugerties Telegraph
22. Finger & Snyder Merchants
23. Fell, J. Tailor & Draper
24. Field, John Lumber Merchant
25. Gay, James E. Post Office
26. Gillepy, P. M. General Merchant
27. Glennon, J. Painter & Dealer in Oiles & Paints
28. Hanna, William Cooper
29. Hurle, James ?son
30. Hansen, James Carriage & Sleigh Maker
31. Hopkins, David
32. Maber, Francis Tavern & Oyster Saloon
33. James, James A.
34. Krows, Federick
35. Keys, George
36. Kierstead, John, Sr.
37. Kiersted, John, Jr.
38. Keuren, T. F. Van & Co. Furnace & Machine Shop
39. Lathrop, H. B. Dentist
40. Lorillard, Blese
41. Laflin, F. L.
42. Meyer, Tyerck Stove Dealer
43. Meyer, Peter B. Tanner & Currier
44. Mitchell, George
45. Morgan, William
46. Meyers, A. J. Fancy Baker & Wholesale Confectionary
47. McCarthy, E. J.
48. Overbagh, John P. L.
49. Oden, H. D. Van Lawyer
50. Post, A. E. Boot & Shoe Maker
51. Post, Mrs F. J. Fancy Millinery
52. Pultz, P. H. Meat Market
53. Russell, J.
54. Russell, D. M. & P. Merchants
55. Russell, Wm F.
56. Rosenburgh & Co. Watch Makers, etc.
57. Stranahan & Hotaling Merchants
58. Schoonmaker, P. D. Merchants
59. Styles, John P. Hardware Stores
60. Simmons, Edward
61. Simmons, John Jr.
62. Suderley, C. F. Fancy Baker & Confectioner
63. Searing, S. G. N. York & Saugerties White Lead Works
64. Smith, S. A.
65. Saugerties Paper Mills
66. Thomas, Richard
67. Ulster Village Incorporated Body
68. Trumbour, William A.
69. VanEten, William
70. Whitaker, E. Lawyer
71. Welch, John C. Stove Dealer
72. Webster, Orange Merchant
73. Wigants, Miss E. Fancy Millinery
74. Wilcox, William H. Merchant
75. Woodruff, Elias Books, Stationary, Hats, Caps, etc.
76. Williams, Thomas
77. Wilbur, Gaston Merchant
78. Thomas, Edward Iron Manufacturer
79. Hull, A. Oyster Saloon
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
An original framed copy of this map, in need of restoration, hangs in the main reading room of the Saugerties Public Library. This digital copy of the map is from a copy that survived the New York State Library fire of March 11, 1911. It has the best reproducible detail after conservation to remove smoke residue. However, this is a subscription map and the left side with the list of subscribers was burned away in that fire. To make the record complete a transcript of the list taken from the Saugerties Public Library copy is included.
Saugerties Public Library 91 Washington Avenue Saugerties, New York, 12477
Items selected for posting on the HRVH website are generally in the public domain. The digital image of the map on this piece may be used for educational uses, as long as it is not altered in any way. Credit the digital archive collections of the Saugerties Public Library.
Archival TIFF - large scanner; photoshop CS3; 24 bit depth color; RGB; 600ppi; Height - 7390 pixels; no compression; Digitized by Division of Manuscripts and Special Collections, New York State Library