The Archives of Historic Red Hook contain an extensive collection of materials relating particularly to the Town of Red Hook, including its incorporated Villages of Red Hook and Tivoli, and the hamlets of Annandale, Barrytown and Upper Red Hook. Included are maps, surveys, photographs, newspapers, journals, letters and other personal records dating from the 1800s to the 1950s, genealogical information, selected objects and civic organization records. The items presented here exemplify some of the graphic materials in the Archives.
Browse the entire Historic Red Hook Collection
Browse the W. S. Teator Glass Plate Negatives – Presented here are selected images from a collection of almost 300 glass negatives of photographs taken by William Seward (Will) Teator (1860-1930), between 1890 and 1910, of Upper Red Hook (N.Y.) scenes, people, family groups, buildings etc. Teator was a self-taught conchologist, accomplished artist, farmer and blue ribbon apple orchardist. The glass plates were donated by Clara and John Losee.
Browse the Red Hook Postcards – Presented here are selected images from a postcard collection of scenes of the Town of Red Hook, including commercial businesses, private houses, churches and public buildings.